CAMFT 2021 State of the Profession:
Presented by CAMFT Executive Director, Nabil El-Ghoroury, PhD, CAE
DATE: Saturday June 19th, 2021
TIME: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
WHERE: ZOOM (Link directions will be sent June 18th, one day before the webinar)
OC CAMFT Prelicensed (Student and Associate) Members and Guests- FREE
OC CAMFT Licensed Members - FREE
Licensed Non-Members/Guests - $10
Deadline to Register is June 18th at 10 pm.
Click HERE to register.
Overall Course Description:
Join CAMFT Executive Director, Nabil El-Ghoroury, PhD, CAE for an understanding about events, legislation, and internal association processes that are currently impacting CAMFT members. Designed for Mental Health Professionals, this 90-min presentation will discuss general CAMFT issues and the importance of a Professional Will. There will also be updates from BBS, as well as California and Federal legislative updates. Finally, discussion on why it is important to avail yourself of the Legal Consultation service CAMFT provides. There will be ample time for Q&A
- Recall at least 3 recent/pending legislations and how marriage and family therapists may be impacted by the bill
- Identify 1 resource for legal consultation for therapists
- Identify important components of a Professional Will
- Course meets the qualifications for 1.5 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- OC Chapter of CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Provider #52488) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. OC Chapter of CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
**IMPORTANT REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY** You may cancel for a 50% refund between 5 and 15 days in advance of the event. No refunds for cancellations within 5 days of the event or for no-shows or failure to attend due to emergencies. Unused funds cannot be applied to future events. NO EXCEPTIONS! If the event is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
**By registering for the event you agree to the terms of the Cancellation/Refund Policy**
For general information, special needs, ADA accommodations, or grievances: Please contact Sandy at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 24-48 hours. Note: Deadline for requesting ADA accommodations is two weeks prior to the workshop so that we may have time to properly accommodate you.
Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. OC Chapter of CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Provider #59405) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Orange County Chapter of CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
Please note: Certificates of Completion will be awarded at the completion of the workshop to those who attend the workshop in its entirety, sign in and out, complete the course evaluation form.