Join OC-CAMFT for our September Luncheon
Creative Empowerment: Moving from Powerless Victimhood
to Life-Giving Creativity,
presented by Christopher Williams, LMFT
Date: Friday, September 20th, 2019
Check-in: Begins at 11 am
Luncheon: 11:00 to 1:30
Location: Maggiano's Little Italy, 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, CA
Earn 1 CEU (CAMFT CE #59405)
Empowered Recovery Model: Transforming Powerless Victimhood into Life-Giving Creativity. The Empowered Recovery Model provides a plan and process for participants to identify unhealthy power dynamics in unresolved and unhealed trauma. Participants will also have a clear framework to guide clients towards healing and health in strengths-based creativity.
- The participants will be able to have a clear and applicable framework of personal and interpersonal dynamics of unresolved trauma.
- The participants with be able to identify client-centered, strength-based creative solutions for greater agency and health the trauma recovery process.
- The participants with be able to have a working plan and template of trauma recovery to measure progress and regression that is applicable over multiple theoretical modalities.
OC CAMFT Luncheon Price:
OC-CAMFT Members - $32
OC CAMFT Guests - $37
Deadline to register is September 18th!
Walk-ins - $45
Click HERE to pre-register!
Please review our ADA Policy HERE.
If you have a special need or need special accommodations, please click HERE. Please advise us of your needs no later than 7 days prior to the event so that we may be able to accommodate you.
Please make a separate transaction for each and every reservation requested. Payment must be made by online by credit card. When you are paying by credit card, the receipt you receive at the end of your payment is your confirmation reservation. Any payments not made by deadline are not reserved and will be considered walk-in status. Please note our cancellation policy on our registration page.
- Course meets the qualifications for 1 hour of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Orange County Chapter of CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (Provider #59405) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Orange County Chapter of CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
My heart and joy is being a husband to my wife, Ember and a father to my two boys, Tyler (8) and Alex (5). I'm a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Orange County with core specialties in trauma, addiction and couples. I'm Founder and Chief Guidance Officer of Renovari Counseling in Brea and Newport Beach. As the Founder and Chief Guidance Officer, Chris is relentless in providing strong and loving guidance for recovery from life's most painful experiences and challenges. Whether he is counseling, teaching graduate students, speaking, consulting with organizations or leading the team, he deeply engages with those around him to bring clarity to paralyzing struggles, creates pathways to healing and growth and helps people discover deeper relational connection with themselves and the people around them. Chris helps those he serves identify creative solutions to their most challenging struggles. He believes that people live best at the intersection of deep relational connection and life-giving creativity.