OC CAMFT Member-to-Member Services Policies
Below are our current policies on this valuable communication tool provided for our members only:
If you wish to place an ad on this service, go to www.occamft.org and sign in.
On the right side of the home page choose to send a Member-to-Member
email. Remember, since this service is for OC CAMFT members only, the
contact person in the ad MUST be an OC CAMFT member. You can
also attach a flyer if you like.
Being accepted at this time are ads for office space available or needed,
groups or workshops offered or needed, jobs or internships offered
or needed, or pleas to your peers for other resources
(such as a request for a therapist who speaks a certain
language or specializes in something in particular). Members
placing an ad MUST be a member of OC CAMFT.
• Ads NOT being accepted include self-promotions (such as announcing that you
see a particular type of client, have low fees, need referrals,
have changed your address, etc.) or ads being placed by people
or on behalf of people who are not members of OC CAMFT. Exceptions
are ads being placed for your agency for workshops, etc. - as long as you work
there and put yourself down as the contact person – as well as any job
opportunities for our members.
• Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location,
and e-mail address on each posting.
• State concisely and clearly the specific topic of comments in the subject
line. Also include the topic of the email to which you are responding in the subject
section of your posting.
• Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply, delete
any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. OC CAMFT reserves the right to edit, deny, limit, and/or screen ads for
appropriateness. A particular ad may be submitted once per month for free.
If you need your message to run more frequently or for a longer period of time,
you can place a paid ad on our website (www.occamft.org). OC CAMFT
members get discounted rates for ads placed on our website, and pre-licensed
members receive FREE ads for associateship searches.
2. You can opt out of this service at any time by simply choosing “unsubscribe” in
3. Please plan ahead and allow at least 48 hours for your message to be distributed.
Also important to remember is that when you receive an ad from
Member-to-Member Services, PLEASE DO NOT HIT "REPLY". Instead, please
remember to contact the person placing the ad directly using the
contact information at the bottom of their messag