Course Compliance/Cancellation Information
- Course completion certificates will be award at the end of the program to those attendees who sign-in within 10 minutes of the commencement of the program, sign-out after the program is concluded, and complete and return an evaluation form.
- Cancellations can be made by leaving a message at 714-556-7129, ext 2, no later than 2 days prior to the event by 6 PM. A refund less $5.00 processing fee will be returned to you. There are no refunds for cancellations made past this time.
- Orange County Chapter of CAMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Orange County Chapter of CAMFT maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Further, reservations are only confirmed via Paypal or sending check payment and leaving a voicemail by date stated. Voice mails received without payment received by check deadline will be considered walk-in registration and charged the walk-in cost. All checks must be postmarked by 7 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- To register by check, please send your payment payable to OC CAMFT postmarked at least 7 days prior to the event to: OC CAMFT, P.O. Box 12825, Newport Beach, CA 92658.